Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Fashion Fridays

This is where I help you to know all the latest and greatest ways to dress yourself to look super awesome and be super successful! #dresstoimpress

My dear mother helped me in so many ways to develop my fashion skills. Not by dressing me in to-die-for outfits, or by doing up my hair in piggy tails. That lovely woman provided me with the experience of dressing myself. Since the time I could squeeze my own pudgy legs into a pair of hot pink tights on my own I knew I had a PASSION FOR FASHION. I believe this is what jump started my creative juices at such a young age.

As far as I'm concerned anything and everything goes in fashion! That's what I discovered in kindergarten as I wore stripes with polka dots and painted cows on my shirt.  This continues to be proven to me today as all my fans are like "BECK where did you get that floor length cheetah dress?!"


With Christmas around the corner everyone's been asking me "like Becky what do I wear to my mother-in-law's, grandma's, boyfriend's Christmas party to impress??" 


I'm like, "ladies, ladies, ladies, and gentleman 


don't stress I know just what to do!"


You can borrow my star suit so everyone will see your "star" qualities. On the inside of the suit post a few pics of yourself being a star. At a prime moment, maybe after the opening prayer or little sally sings an emotional song, bust open that suit and flash your star qualities. 

Everyone will love you. 





No comments:

Post a Comment