Thursday, January 5, 2012

black girl white girl

As young teenagers my dear friend Mercedes and I found it very humorous that she has darker skin than I. We could not get over the fact that I am blonde with fair skin and she is brown headed with dark skin. "we are SO opposite!" we would say to people. No one ever found it as humorous as we did. SOOOO what did we do? We took a few racially offensive pictures and created a MYSPACE page. The world needs to see these pictures because they are too good and too ugly to stay in a pictures folder on my desktop. Here's to miss Mercedes one of my dearest friends over the years, what would I do without her! 
Love you black girl! 


White Girl 


Black Girl 


You can stay under our umbrella

 Wow we have different skin colors

 She ain't white trash

 A true jungle woman 
Ah no comment

BEST FRIENDS!!! yeah. 
Even though me and little say say are very different we are still the best of friends and find great ways to spend our time together. ha.

3 comments:

  1. This is really great. I'm especially loving the no comment photo. bahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Ponytail,
    everything about this could not possibly be any more perfect. Like seriously. I cannot even handle that this happened. I love you so much.
    Spock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I could make a special appearance on this blog. I feel honored... btw.. we are krusty!

    ReplyDelete