Wednesday, January 25, 2012

on a weirder note

So guess what? I'm 21 years old and I'm taking piano lessons from Diane Andrus-the best music teacher a kid could dream up. I practiced my first piano song, "Jingle Bells," for twenty minutes today. Now that's time well spent. 

On a weirder note
My roommates last year noticed how strange I am and began calling my room Narnia. Maybe they just felt really happy when they came in my room because there were lots of patterns and colors screaming at them. They probably felt like overly stimulated babies. So the other day Kambri's adorable little niece was over at our apartment. She asked Kambri where my room was. She then proceded to walk into my room and yell "Jackpot, Becky's got toys!" That night when I returned home I was very frightened to find all my toys laying in the middle of my floor with their eye balls on me.  As I'm looking around my room this evening waiting to run out of things to do besides go to sleep I have noticed the strange array of items in this room of mine.


1. A water baby named Baby-sass-me
2. A stuffed pony
3. A little stuffed multi colored man that sings happy birthday to me (thank you Emily)
4. A box full of tinsel 
5. A little circle with a face on it that sings "When the sunshine is flowing my whole world is glowing I'm happy so happy today." (thank you Diane)
6. A phone shaped like a hamburger (thank you Mady)
7. A pillow that says "little miss sunshine" 
8. A wall flag decoration that has 4 giant pictures of me on it (thank you Kambri)
9. A teapot
10. A lime green dresser 
11. Zebra sheets 
12. Purple and white rollerskates 
13. Some light up jewelry 
14. My body


What's in your room?



5 comments:

  1. this is so great. i want to go to narnia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARCH MARCH MARCH!! you're only a few months away!! HEY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Narnia. I miss having Narnia just a room away...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soon enough it will be right next to you little lady!

    ReplyDelete